To: Enterprise, Association in Hanoi
In implementation of the Decision No 844 / QD-TTg dated 18 May 2016 of the Government on the approval of the project “Support to the eco-innovation start-up nation-wide up to 2025″, Hanoi city is progressing. It builds a start-up eco-system and launches entrepreneurial spirit throughout the city, aiming to build Hanoi into a center of start-up of the country.
In order to equip the leaders and staff of the units in the Joint venture of business support units in the city to understand the knowledge of start-up and ecological start-up businesses, Trung Center for Small and Medium Enterprises Support – Department of Planning and Investment in Hanoi in cooperation with the Center of incubation of high technology – Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park organized the training ” . As follows:
1. Time: 8.30am, Wednesday, April 19, 2017.
2. Location: Room 205, Building the High Tech Business Incubation Center – Hoa Lac Hi-Tech Park, Km29, Thang Long Boulevard, Thach That, Hanoi.
3. Content: Details attached.
4. Budget: The program is supported by 100% of funding from state budget.
5. Participants: Leaders, cadres of business development support units in Hanoi.
Please register to the Organizing Board at: Hanoi Center for SME Promotion: Room 105, 16 Cat Linh, Dong Da, Hanoi; Mrs.Hue: (04) 37151194/0988 811805.